Assessment & Strategy
- Document assets and dependencies in a single pane of glass, whether on premises or in the public or private cloud.
- Application(s) Migration Assessment
- Infrastructure Assessment
- Cloud Strategy
Plan & Act
- Cloud migration management
- DevOps Services
- Cloud migration Services
- Cloud Application testing & go live
- Connectivity to Corporate Network
- Corporate users authentication to cloud services
- Computing Capacity
- Storage Capacity
Cloud Management and Operations
- Cloud Operations
- Security Operations
- Application Management
Socialization / Maximize the value
- Identify SMEs
- Train the trainer
- Culture Evolution
Cloud Cost Control & Security
- To forecast AWS, Azure, and other cloud platform costs to right-size cloud expenses
- Cloud Security to continuously assess security and compliance of AWS, Azure, and other cloud platform services
Why blockchain for business?
Blockchain creates a shared system of record among business network members, eliminating the need to reconcile disparate ledgers.
Each member of the network must have access privileges. Information is shared only on a need-to-know basis.
Consensus is required from all members and all validated transactions are permanently recorded. Even a system administrator can't delete a transaction.
Why Smart Contract
Self-operating computer program that automatically executes when specific conditions are met. Because smart contracts run on the blockchain, they run exactly as programmed without any possibility of censorship, downtime, fraud or third party interference.
Ethereum's purpose is to offer and run decentralized smart-contract applications powered by blockchain technology that do not go offline and cannot be altered. It provides users with aEthereum uses smart contracts. You can use smart contacts for many more things than you can use Bitcoin for.
The Ethereum's blockchain was released in 2015. It is 6 years newer and further developed compared to the Bitcoin blockchain (released in 2009). Ethereum's blockchain is a further advanced version of Bitcoin's blockchain. It fixes some of its issues and introduces new features such as smart contracts.
When to use Ethereum based Smart Contract
Ethereum also has a built in cryptocurrency (eth) and thus can be a very good match for applications that need this inbuilt. However, this could also be a disadvantage as there are several use cases where the cryptocurrency is not really needed.Ethereum runs the Smart Contracts on the EVM for applications that are attributed to being decentralized and are for mass consumption.
On the other hand, Hyperledger leverages blockchain technology for business. It is designed to support pluggable implementations of components delivering high degrees of confidentiality, resilience and scalability. Hyperledger has a modular architecture and provides a lot of flexibility in how you want to use it. Its extensible architecture provides futuristic solutions for enterprise blockchains.
IPFS uses a content addressing method compared to IP addressing method used by HTTP. Using content address fetches the data faster as it will retrieve the data from the closest system which has a copy of it. Since it is content addressed you might ask, how does IPFS differentiate the webpages? It does so by generating a unique address for each page. The content is identified by a cryptographically generated hash which cannot be changed.
IPFS uses a Distributed Hash Table to store the data on various systems. An example of DHT is Chord. To have control over the DHT and give structure to it, IPFS uses the Merkle DAG protocol inspired by git. Git uses this protocol for version control whereas IPFS uses it for providing a structure. Another advantage of IPFS is that the user can download parts of a file from various sources at once and combine it at their side rather than downloading the whole file from a single source.
Interesting Fact: The reason it was named Interplanetary File system is because, when humans become a interplanetary species, it would be sensible to fetch the data from the closest user than from planets light years away
Define Your Architecture
- Putting Extra Effort in defining your architecture will help you in long run
- Before start of Production Environment, you should have a concrete plan on how to use your aggregate data
- Node Calculation
- A Solid Governance Plan need to be ironed out before you setup your data lake
- Should have right security protocols in place depending on the sensitivity of your information in data lake
Hadoop Security Architecture Overview
Security in Hadoop is defined by 5 pillars:
Centrally Managed and consistent Security
Authenticate users and systems
Provision access to data
Maintain record of data access
Protect data at rest and in motion
- Data Lakes can be breached or technology may fail, so disaster recovery is a must
- Plan Disaster Recovery upfront before building the data lake
- Minimal or no downtime for production cluster
- Ensure High Availability of HDP Services
- Ensure Backup and recovery of Databases, configurations and binaries
- No Data Loss
- Recover from hardware failure
- Recover from user error or accidental deletes
- Business Continuity
- Failover to DR cluster in case of Catastrophic failure or disaster
- Need to consider how your company plans on scaling in future.
- You can come up with a 3-5 year plan, which will help in future.
Big Data Implementations
- Real Time: Kafka/Flume Spark Streaming
- ETL Tools: Talend/Informatica/Syncsort/Pentaho etc
- Data Governance and Metadata Management: Apache Atlas/Informatica Axon
- Cached Cubes: AtScale/Druid etc
- Data Visualization: Tableau/Zoom Data
- BI Reporting: Cognos/Micro Strategy
- Data Discovery: Alteryx/Trifacta
- Analytics9 Hiring Process
- Set Expectations
- Establish Relationship
- Vetting Client for Analytics9 Standards
- KickOff Assignment
- Ensure Quality Standards are Maintained
- Followup and Quality Check
- Project Based Staffing
- We Provide Screened and Qualified Consultants across multiple Solutions Inc to assist with short term -long term project based work and are engaged initially to assist with the design of the client's solution and remain engaged through the completion of the project.
- Permanent Hire
- Based on the client needs we recruit resources to be placed at a client site as a full-time staff member or we assist them in converting our consultants to full time staff member
- Analytics9 Core Team
- Analytics9 highly talented Core Team will assist client to provide solution and help client to deal with bottle necks.
- Whether you're looking for a consultant position, direct hire, or working internally in our solutions and development center, our main focus, as an IT staffing agency is getting to know you so we can help you find the job that's right for you. Even if you're not looking yet, keeping in touch helps us find the right opportunity for you and the right time.
- At Analytics9 we're excited about our successful partnerships between consultants and clients. We're not focused on filling open positions, but establishing relationships to find a perfect fit for you, whether you are looking for a direct hire placement or work as an IT consultant. In addition to finding that perfect fit, we will stay in touch to ensure everything is going smoothly and also get you ready for your next opportunity when the time comes.